We’re hiring a part-time retail associate in Portland, ME!
We’re growing again! We’re looking for a retail all-star to join our team as Retail Sales Associate in our Portland, ME store! Do you love pretty paper, hand-made objects of beauty, dreamy wedding stationery and gut-bustingly-hilarious greeting cards? If so, you might be just the gal or guy we are looking for!
We like to think we’re a pretty fun group of people to work with and we are certain that our customers are just about the best people around. Take a peek below at the position and apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit. We will be conducting interviews over the next few days in our Portland store and hope to have the position filled quickly.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE – PORTLAND, ME
The position in a nutshell:
In this role, you’ll be helping our amazing customers fulfill their every stationery wish in our Portland retail boutique. You’ll be responsible for greeting customers, answering questions (and the phone!), completing sales, helping with merchandising/display and general storefront upkeep. This is a part-time position (approximately 15-20 hours per week) with room for growth. Weekend availability is a must.
– You have retail experience.
– You are passionate about customer service and providing an exceptional experience.
– You are outgoing, personable, and comfortable thinking quickly on your feet.
– You are self motivated and a quick learner.
– You are comfortable working alone and within a team.
– You love dogs, babies, donuts and champagne. Or some combination of those at the very least.