WEDDING INVITATION CONSULTANT – BOSTON, MA
In this role, you will be responsible for being the face and voice of the custom invitation portion of the Gus & Ruby Letterpress Boston store. You will be the main point of contact and project manager for all our brides & grooms as they travel through the custom design experience as well as being the liasion to the wedding industry in the city through networking and social events.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conducting wedding stationery and custom design consultations where you will guide clients through the process from overview of pieces, printing processes, budgets and timing to customizations, design input and production.
– Note: meetings are held on weekdays and at least one weekend day each week. Ideally, we’ll also offer one or two “evening” (5pm or so) appointments per week during peak season (February – April).
• Creating and sending quotes to clients following any wedding stationery and custom design consultations.
• Providing exceptional customer service to each and every client. Following up all appointments with hand-written thank you notes, timely delivery of quotes and enthusiasm/concern for their specific needs.
• Being a face and voice for Gus & Ruby Letterpress by welcoming all customers, answering questions, answering the phone and responding to custom-related and general inquiries.
• Managing daily communication with clients and the design team.
• Attending networking events in Boston as needed/requested by Samantha
• Proactively reaching out to Boston-area wedding vendors (planners, venues, etc.) and fostering strong relationships through social events and social media engagement.
• Contributing your creativity for all Gus & Ruby projects (ex inspiration shoots, custom projects, business ideas).
• Contributing to overall G&R brand development including pro-active input regarding your personal development and growth within the company.
This position is a full-time, salaried position with room for growth within the company and based out of our Beacon Hill storefront.
– You are exceptional at building and fostering strong relationships.
– You have proven sales experience (experience in the luxury and/or wedding market is a plus!) and a solid track record.
– You have an eye for beautiful design and a passion for stationery.
– You are incredibly detail oriented.
– You have serious project management and time management skills.
– You are self motivated and a quick learner.
– You love dogs, babies, donuts and champagne. Or some combination of those at the very least.
Do you want this job?! We hope so! Email your cover letter & resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!