With the busy holiday shopping season on the way, we’re looking for some retail gurus to join our team. Our Portsmouth, NH, Boston, MA, and Portland, ME stores are hiring year-round and seasonal Retail Associates!
Do you love pretty paper, hand-made objects of beauty, dreamy wedding stationery and gut-bustingly-hilarious greeting cards? If so, you might be just the person we are looking for!
We like to think we’re a pretty fun group of people to work with but we are very serious about the safety and health of our employees and customers adding extra safety protocol in all locations. Take a peek below at the position and apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit.
The position in a nutshell:
In this role, you will be responsible for daily operations in the retail store including (but not limited to): greeting and helping customers find the perfect item; making sales/checking out customers; receiving, unpacking and merchandising new products; tidying/cleaning the store. You’ll report directly to the Store Manager. This is a part-time, hourly position consisting of approximately 15-25 hours per week (with possible room to grow). Weekend, weekday and holiday availability is a must.
– You have retail experience and are happy helping customers and manning a register.
– You are outgoing, personable, have exceptional customer service skills and are able to establish and foster strong relationships with customers.
– You are self motivated and a quick learner.
– You are comfortable working alone and within a team and are a clear, effective communicator.
– You have a good sense of humor.
Do you want this job?! We hope so! Email your resumé, availability, and cover letter telling us why you want to join our team to:
Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily at email@example.com
Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you!