From top left to right:
- Rhodia leather-bound notebook in iris: a lovely spot to write all about your adventures.
- Peter Pan: this cloth-bound gem is an excellent and quick read… perfect whether you are jetting off or simply letting the classic tale take you away on an adventure of imagination!
- Laney lunch tin: pack up lunch and set off on a living-room picnic.
- Forestbound’s Escape utility tote: if you are, indeed, setting off for adventure – this new bag is sure to set the tone for travels abroad.
- Yellow Owl Workshop camera pennant: this snappy necklace hangs at 30″, is made of 22k gold and is a perfect accessory to the real deal.
- Social Preparedness Kit: with 6 blank cards and 6 thank you notes with envelopes, this kit has everything you need to thank your hosts, nice-to-meet-ya to new pals, or to write home to your BFF if she isn’t already adventuring with you!
- Hand-in-Hand lip balm in sea salt: super hydrating lip butter from a stellar company (they save 50 square feet rain forest, give clean water and a bar of soap to children in need with every purchase).
- Herbivore Botanicals sea clay soap: so you’ll smell absolutely divine as you sail off.
- Baggu nylon dopp kit: a jazzy catch-all for all your little things.
- Sea Bag whale tote: the best easy-breezy ocean-going tote made of recycled sails.
- Mast Brother’s sea salt chocolate bar: for energy, of course.
- Star chart matches: to light your way!
From top left to right:
- Porcelain geode necklaces: stunning gold-dipped necklaces that you’ll want to wear your whole trip.
- Herbivore Botanicals lip butter in blood orange: refreshing and yummy balm made from the best ingredients to cure those Winter chapped lips.
- The Hive Studio’s calligraphy kit: the perfect new project to undertake on your getaway!
- Dotted cross-body bag: a hand-silk-screened canvas bag with a leather strap that is oh-so-comfy and the ideal on-the-go bag.
- Shinola notebooks: the best place to practice your calligraphy or jot notes from your day out.
- Kinfolk: always good for inspiration or to curl up with at your local coffee shop.
Tell us where you’re going next; we want to hear all about your adventures!
The pop-up shop will take place Friday and Saturday (10am-6pm) so whether you’re a plan-ahead type or a last minute kind of Valentine, we’ve got you covered!
Check out a few of our favorite Valentine’s Day cards and gifts below and check out more cards HERE. We hope to see you soon!
The perfect card:
(Gifts, top image to bottom image: Herbivore Botanicals, Hand in Hand Soap Co., Kinfolk Table, Mason Shaker bar set, Baggu weekender, Rifle In Bloom books)