We are looking for an experienced wedding invitation designer to join our growing team in a part-time capacity! While this role can be done from anywhere, we would be excited to find someone in the New England area. In this role you will be working alongside our creative team to brainstorm, design and produce beautiful wedding invitations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Brainstorming and sketching ideas
• Designing invitations
• Creating PDF proofs for clients to view
• Managing edits from clients
• Preparing print-ready files to be released to our production team
• You are skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• You have experience in wedding invitation design
• You are knowledgeable about the printing processes, specifically letterpress, foil and digital
• You work well within a team, but also independently
• Illustration or watercolor skills a bonus but not required
This is a permanent, part-time position with the potential to grow into a full-time position within the next 1-2 years. Days and hours can be flexible, but our ideal candidate is available approx. 4 hours a day, between 7am and 7pm, Monday – Friday. Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume, cover letter and 4-5 examples of your work (PDFs of designs or photos of printed pieces) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch if we think you might be a good fit.