We’re looking for a retail guru to join our team as the Store Manager of our Portland, ME store! Do you love pretty paper, hand-made objects of beauty, dreamy wedding stationery and gut-bustingly-hilarious greeting cards? If so, you might be just the gal or guy we are looking for!
We like to think we’re a pretty fun group of people to work with and we are certain that our customers are just about the best people around. Take a peek below at the position and apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit. We will be conducting interviews over the next few weeks and hope to have the position filled quickly.
STORE MANAGER – PORTLAND, ME
The position in a nutshell:
In this role, you will be the daily face of the paper boutique – managing inventory, receiving shipments, maintaining daily upkeep of the store, managing part-time employees and employee schedules, working closing with our Director of Operations and Director of Merchandise to implement new sales initiatives to grow sales.
We are looking for an individual to maintaining our long lasting customer relations within the city, as well as being an ambassador of Portland by keeping your finger on the pulse of the events and happening around the city. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits, a parking spot and room for growth within the company.
– You have extensive retail experience (management is not required but is a major plus!) and are happy helping customers and manning a register.
– You are passionate about merchandising, store design/display and retail sales.
– You are outgoing, personable, have exceptional customer service skills and are able to establish and foster strong relationships with customers.
– You are extremely detail oriented, organized and good at juggling many things at once.
– You are self motivated and a quick learner.
– You are comfortable working alone and within a team and are a clear, effective communicator.
– You love dogs, babies, donuts and champagne. Or some combination of those at the very least.
Do you want this job?! We hope so! Email your resumé cover letter telling us why you want to lead our Portland team to Ellison at email@example.com! We can’t wait to hear from you!