We’re looking for some retail gurus to join our teams. Our Boston, MA, Portsmouth, NH, and Portland, ME stores are hiring year-round and summer Retail Associates!
Do you love pretty paper, hand-made objects of beauty, dreamy wedding stationery and gut-bustingly-hilarious greeting cards? If so, you might be just the gal or guy we are looking for!
We like to think we’re a pretty fun group of people to work with and we are certain that our customers are just about the best people around. Take a peek below at the position and apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit. We will be conducting interviews over the next few weeks and hope to have the positions filled quickly.
The position in a nutshell:
In this role, you will be responsible for daily operations in the retail store including (but not limited to): greeting and helping customers find the perfect item; making sales/checking out customers; receiving, unpacking and merchandising new products; tidying/cleaning the store. You’ll report directly to the Store Manager. This is a part-time, hourly position consisting of approximately 15-20 hours per week (with possible room to grow). Weekend, weekday and holiday availability is a must.
– You have retail experience and are happy helping customers and manning a register.
– You are outgoing, personable, have exceptional customer service skills and are able to establish and foster strong relationships with customers.
– You are self motivated and a quick learner.
– You are comfortable working alone and within a team and are a clear, effective communicator.
– You have a good sense of humor.
Do you want this job?! We hope so! Email your resumé, availability, and cover letter telling us why you want to join our team to:
Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily at email@example.com
Ellie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you!