Are you enthusiastic about greeting cards & beautiful gifts and building customer connections? If so, you’re in the right place! We’re hiring retail associates at our Beacon Hill location in Boston, MA.
Gus & Ruby Letterpress has quickly become known as the go-to place to find the perfect gifts on the Hill because of our knowledgeable and friendly staff. Since opening in the fall of 2020, we have worked hard to create a space where everyone who comes in will feel welcome- from our customers to our dedicated team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is outgoing and organized, has excellent people skills, and a fabulous sense of humor.
Take a peek at the position below and apply by emailing us your resumé, and a cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit. We are looking to fill the positions as soon as possible.
The position in a nutshell:
In this role, you will be responsible for daily operations in the retail store including (but not limited to): greeting and helping customers find the perfect item; making sales/checking out customers; receiving, unpacking, and merchandising new products; tidying/cleaning the store.
You’ll report directly to the Boston Manager. We are looking for part-time positions at this time. All part-time positions offer an employee discount and predictable scheduling with weekend availability a must.
– You have retail experience and are happy helping customers and manning a register.
– You are outgoing, and personable, have exceptional customer service skills, and are able to establish and foster strong relationships with customers.
– You are self-motivated and a quick learner.
– You are comfortable working alone and within a team and are a clear, effective communicator.
– You have a good sense of humor.
Do you want this job?! We hope so! Email your resumé, availability, and cover letter telling us why you want to join our team to Samantha email@example.com.