We’re looking for a retail guru to join our team as the Store Manager of our Portsmouth, NH store! Do you love pretty paper, hand-made objects of beauty, dreamy wedding stationery and gut-bustingly-hilarious greeting cards? If so, you might be just the gal or guy we are looking for!
We like to think we’re a pretty fun group of people to work with and we are certain that our customers are just about the best people around. Take a peek below at the position and apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter telling us why you’d be a great fit. We will be conducting interviews over the next few weeks in our Portsmouth store and hope to have the position filled quickly.
STORE MANAGER – PORTSMOUTH, NH
The position in a nutshell:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the retail side of the Gus & Ruby Letterpress Portsmouth store. You will be the daily face for the paper boutique – managing inventory (keeping track of current stock and working closely with the Director of Operations and Portland store manager on ordering/buying/transferring products), leading sales initiatives, maintaining daily upkeep of the store (cleaning, stocking, etc.), managing part-time employees and employee schedules, and dreaming-up and executing exceptional, creative merchandise displays within the store. This is a full-time, salaried positionwith room for growth within the company.
– You have extensive retail experience (management is not required but is a major plus!) and are happy helping customers and manning a register.
– You are passionate about merchandising, store design/display and retail sales.
– You are outgoing, personable, have exceptional customer service skills and are able to establish and foster strong relationships with customers.
– You are extremely detail oriented, organized and good at juggling many things at once.
– You are self motivated and a quick learner.
– You are comfortable working alone and within a team and are a clear, effective communicator.
– You love dogs, babies, donuts and champagne. Or some combination of those at the very least.
Do you want this job?! We hope so! Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!